Tutu App for iOS (iPhone, iPad) Download: We all know that there are the countless amount of third party apps for all the platforms. Most of these third-party apps provide paid apps for free. You can work with any third party app without any problems and issue. While every third party apps have various feature but there is one app which is quite popular among another third-party app store.
Vshare is a very popular app store. This app is trusted and many people have used this app and it is also very highly rated the app. iOS users are very familiar with the Vshare app.
Now there is another app which is just as good as Tutu App if not better this app is quite new and it is also gaining popularity in the app community. You can expect the same type of Vshare experience in Tutu App.
Today we are going to tell you about Tutu App since this app is getting popular. We will also guide you how you can download and install Tutu App without jailbreak your device.
Tutu App for iOS 9.4/9.3.2/10
Tutu App is a great option for download and installing apps from App third party app. This side load option is a great alternative for the official App store.
Tutu App has been changed a bit with its recent update. The most visible change is the name of the app. The app name is now Tutu Helper instead of Tutu App. But still, some people still know the app as Tutu App.
Tutu App is also available for other OS like Android
One of the best selling points of Tutu App is that it has Pokemon Go Plus version in the app and it is available for free. I know that there are people who don’t care about Pokemon Go anymore but still, the rest of apps available in Tutu App are free to download.
Steps to download and Tutu App/Tutu Helper for iOS 9.3.2/9.4/10
- Open up Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad. (Safari Browser is recommended as it is the safest browser for iOS)
- After opening the Safari browser go to http://www.tutuapp.com.
- Or you can just tap on the link above to go directly to the tutu app website.
- Tutu’s official website is not stable and the site may take quite a while. You can reload the website if the page doesn’t load completely. You can also clear your history and cache to make sure everything works fine.
- Now after the page will load completely, a prompt will pop to open the app store on your iPhone/iPad. Tap on the cancel button to deny it.
- Now there will be a blue bar on the home screen. Select the install button by tapping on it.
- Tutu App will start installing in your iOS device directly
- Now you have to trust the app from third party site by going to Tutu App profile in the settings. Go to settings>general>profile and tap on trust option.
- Now you can get the app from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.